Non Destructive Testing
The terms Nondestructive Examination (NDE), Nondestructive Inspection (NDI), and Nondestructive Evaluation (NDE) are also commonly used to describe these techniques. Because NDT does not permanently alter the physical conditions of the piece being inspected, it is a highly valuable technique that can save both money and time in product assessment, troubleshooting, and research. Some NDT methods include ultrasonic, electromagnetic, radiographic, remote visual inspection, guided waves, magnetic particle, penetrant testing, etc. All these methods have been subject to significant improvements during the last decade, therefore making available more accurate tools in the field of materials examinations.
Advantages of Advanced Ultrasonic (AUT) and other advanced NDT technologies:
- Higher POD, Resolution & Sensitivity.
- Accurate location, characterization, and sizing of defects.
- Reduced inspection times compared to conventional methods.
- Permanent Digital Records. Potential for reduced manpower.
- Greater penetration than conventional radiography (large thickness).
- Root, cap, and mid-wall coverage simultaneously in a one-line scan.
- Flexibility- easily adjustable to varying diameters, thicknesses, and weld configurations.
- Full A-scan raw data with imaging and post processing.
- Excellent replacement for conventional radiography with almost no radiation hazard!
Research & Development
NDT Innovations, Developments & Competitive Advantages in the Market:
- Development of ultrasonic methods to inspect highly attenuating materials
- Early investment in Phased Array and TOFD technology
- Development and continuous improvement of TOFD of HDPE inspection technology
- Development of Advanced Ultrasonic Inspection Technology for testing welds and materials
- Development of Microwave & Radar Inspection of Giant Tires
- Development of Phased Array Testing of Helicopter bolts with limited access
- Development of Advanced Ultrasonic solutions to inspect Castings
- Development of Advanced Digital Radiography Testing Solutions
- Development of Advanced Electromagnetic Testing Methods
- Development of Ultrasonic Phased Array solutions to inspect Electro-Fusion HDPE fittings and welds
- Development and implementation of advanced testing solutions to inspect piping and welds
- NDT 3D
- Advanced Guided Waves Services
- Advanced NDT Techniques for Material Characterization
- Failure Analysis Studies
- Mechanical and performance Testing Services
- Electronic Microscope WDS, EDS, EBSD, Cathode Luminescence
- Boilers & Pressure Vessels
- Piping (Mining, Petrochemical, Pressure Piping)
- Thermofusion welds
- Electrofusion welds
- Atmospheric Tanks
- Balls Mills and Bar Mills
- Cranes (Overhead / Mobiles)
- Trucks (mining)
- Mining Shovels
Who are we?
NDT Innovations has over 15 years of experience providing these services in different countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australasia, supported from our main offices in United States, Australia and South America. We have been partakers of numerous projects at their different stages depending on our customer’s requirements. Our knowledge and continuous development of new solutions are the result of our dedication to product research, which has enabled us to develop innovative technologies. This approach has allowed us to attain technological advantage and efficiencies, therefore adding value to our customer’s processes and requirements.
NDT Innovations has highly trained and certified staff, as well as the best equipment to meet all the variety of services required by our customers.
NDT Innovations is highly committed to the safety of their staff and their customers through strict procedures and training of its technicians, supervisors and management personnel. Furthermore, our safety and maintenance programs have allowed us to improve the reliability and productivity, resulting in a safe and high quality service.
Why NDT Innovations?
The Quality of our work and trust in what we do is endorsed by our satisfied customers all over the world,uding Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Switzerland, UK and the United States. Please refer to our Customer list for a view of our most important projects.
We are committed to excellence, quality and the application of the most innovative methodologies of inspection; we are proud to count with a dedicated and ongoing research team, which support us in finding practical and effective solutions for each application that our customers need.
It is our interest to know more about your company and to have the opportunity to be part of the development of your projects; we are cond that you will find that NDT Innovations will meet and surpass your expectations.
To apply sustainable, reliable and highly innovative Inspection methods, procedures and technology within responsible industries.
NDT Innovations is devoted to excellence in all aspects of Materials Inspection.
In NDT Innovations we are dedicated to providing highly innovative non-destructive testing services that help us provide personalized, reliable, differentiated and sustainable solutions, which allow us to achieve results with the highest quality.
We are highly committed to providing our services with excellence and quality. click for document.